Sexual dysfunction is real and may negatively impact your daily life. At Santé MD, we believe Sexual health is an integral part of your overall physical and emotional wellness.
Fortunately, there are multiple treatment options for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and low libido. Our team of medical professionals will walk through a series of questions designed to identify and alleviate symptoms you may be experiencing. Based on your results, our team will discuss optimal treatment options with you. Call Santé MD today to schedule your sexual health consultation.
Dyspareunia (Painful Intercourse)
– Many women can have painful intercourse at some point in their lives. Painful intercourse can occur for reasons that range from structural problems to psychological concerns. Dyspareunia is defined as persistent or recurrent genital pain that occurs just before, during or after intercourse. There are treatments focused on the cause and can help eliminate or lessen this common problem.
– In a study of primary care practices, 8 the prevalence of dyspareunia was 46 percent among sexually active women, with dyspareunia defined as pain during or after intercourse. In a recent study 9 involving 62 women, postpartum dyspareunia was noted in 45 percent. It affects approximately 10% to 20% of U.S. women. Dyspareunia can have a significant impact on a woman’s mental and physical health, body image, relationships with partners, and efforts to conceive.
Low Libido (Men & Women)
– Men who may have low testosterone, use prescription medicines, too little or too much exercise, and have alcohol and drug use are more susceptible to having a lower libido. Men who may also suffer from depression, stress, and problems in your relationship may also see a decrease in your sex drive.
– Studies show that 4 out of 10 men over age 45 have lower testosterone. This can contribute to low libido.
– Let our professionals here at Santé MD sit down and discuss what may be the cause of the issue and help you determine the best options for you and your specific needs. Alternative Santé MD options can also assist in reducing stress overall.
– Erectile Dysfunction (ED) occurs when a man can’t get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Most often it occurs when blood flow in the penis is limited or nerves are harmed. Stress or emotional issues can also impact sexual intercourse. This can also be an early warning of a more serious illness, such as atherosclerosis (hardening or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from Diabetes.
– Erectile dysfunction can occur at any age, however it is much more common in men who are older. Men report experiences quicker and longer-lasting results when identified and treated early on.
– The Santé MD team of medical professionals is experienced to identify the cause(s) of your ED, treat the issues, and improve your overall well-being. What is good for your heart health is good for your sexual health.
– Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than desired during sexual intercourse. Also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax, or early ejaculation, premature ejaculation can make sex less enjoyable for you or your partner and negatively impact your relationships.
– Call Santé MD today for a sexual health consultation. Our team of medical professionals will administer a physical exam and provide a proper diagnosis and treatment plan based on results. Fortunately, there are several treatment options available and more than one type of treatment can be used at the same time.